Sunday, February 27, 2005

Rabbit Food

I like carrots. Especially "baby" carrots. The ones that aren't really "baby" carrots, they're just "adult" carrots cut into little cute pieces with all the nutrients shaved off to be more pleasing. I like them. Twenty-five years of eating them and I see worse. I don't, however, like it when someone dangles a carrot from a string in front of me. Here, take it. You know you want it. Eat it. It's good. Mmm, you want it? Can't have it!!! And they yank it away as soon as you go for it. I'm not a turtle. I don't need you to dangle a carrot in front of me to get me to move. I can move by myself. Especially if you are just going to take it away from me and toy with my emotions. I don't like carrot cake. If you were to dangle carrot cake in front of me, I might go for it, but as soon as you take it away, I wouldn't care. I'll eat carrot cake if it's there. I'm not going out of my way for it. But carrots. Mmm, do I love carrots. STOP TAKING THEM FROM ME!!! I definitely don't like spinach. Spinach will make me go the other way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home