Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Not a Drop to Drink

So Dasani has new water. Just when you thought we couldn't have new bottled water. In fact, just to be sure we didn't get the new water and the old water mixed up, they took my bottled water out of the machine. I want water. But no... I have to have their new fancy water. With lemon in it. Or raspberry. OR PUKE!! I tried the lemon, because despite the lack of real water, I was still thirsty. I figured it would just have a hint of lemon, like when they put lemon in your glass at a restaurant. But no... It tastes like watered down lemon gatorade, which is already watered down. I had to force myself to drink all of it. It became painful to drink water. Why must they change my water? I want it back. But the lady in the cafeteria gave me free fries. I'm over it now. click

1 Comments:

Blogger amber said...

that sucks!

2/22/2005 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home