Friday, February 04, 2005

When I was old

I was grumpy. I always forgot names of people I know. I didn't have alzheimers, but I pretended I did. I didn't remember if I had lunch yet or not. I used to eat twice for lunch because I liked the jello. If I talked, it was always too loud and annoying. EHH!?? WHAT'D YOU SAY!??! I couldn't hear. EHH!?!? I always talked about the war even though I wasn't in any war. It's what you have to do when you're old. My face had a permanent frown. Probably from being grumpy all the time. Can't walk without my walker. I always tried to get the pretty nurses to help me. It was fun being old. It's time for my nap.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would take five minutes to get on the bus. I would always complain about how loud your music was, and about how you don't appreciate the simple things in life.

2/04/2005 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home