Friday, January 14, 2005

Not enough numbers

Ring, ring!! Hello? Hey, what are you doing? About to go to work. Huh? About to go to work. Who is this? Justin. Oh, sorry, I got the wrong number. .........2 minute lapse.......... Ring, ri... Wrong number. Dang, again? My son gave me this number, 2**-**22? Yeah, that's my number. How long have you had this number? 3 years. Hmm, T-mobile? Yup. Hmm. Well sorry. It's ok. Bye. .........call to T-mobile (611)......... (abreviated) number mine someone called has not theirs, says theirs mine why? I don't know. beep beep (call waiting) Hello? Hey, who is this? Justin. Dang, wrong number. What number are you calling? 2**-**42. Yep, wrong number. Dang, my sister said she tried to call me and got some white dude. That's me. Your mom called.

3 Comments:

Blogger dani said...

i like the colors of your blog ;o)
kisses

1/14/2005 7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was getting calls for other people a week after I got my new number, and calls for the same other people one year later.

So I'm as cool as you.

1/21/2005 2:53 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

William, I can only hope to be as cool as you.

2/02/2005 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home