Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Jumex®

Shopping at Wal-Mart at 2 am only leads to impulse buys. Sometimes it it good, sometimes not so good. But tonight was good. Whilst perusing the juice isle, we came upon Jumex® fruit juice for 38¢ each. So I picked one up and started to drink it. Keller got 2. I got 6 more. Keller got 18. I only wanted 7. To save time and just because it's fun I like to go thru the self-checkout line. (yes, woodway has these lanes open at 2 am). So I start with my 3/4 empty (or 1/4 full for the optimists). I scan it and "place it in the bag". Dooh! It's not heavy enough because it's almost gone. Can't cancel it. It starts yelling at me. I ask it nicely to cancel. It says, "Please place item in the bag." It gets louder. "PLEASE PLACE ITEM IN THE BAG!" So I put a full one in the bag and it is happy for a moment. Then I finally find a cancel order button and press it. I done pissed the thing off again. It says, "Please wait, assistance is on the way." And again it yells at me. "PLEASE WAIT, ASSISTANCE IS ON THE WAY." Either it was yelling at me or yelling at the assistance that wasn't on the way. Finally a nice lady came and cancelled it and I went to a real lane and the lady was real nice and didn't yell at me. She had never heard of Jumex® Juice. Keller gave her one of his. He had 18.

3 Comments:

Blogger amber said...

um maybe you shouldnt be such a pig and wait and drink your frinmks when you get home!!! you pic! opig pig pig pig pig/ hja~ hahahah i'm kidding. i am a redneck. a redneck woman

12/30/2004 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny. Aren't impulsive buys great?

1/14/2005 7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny. Aren't impulsive buys great?

1/14/2005 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home