Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Too many cooks

I've got a couple friends, one named Susan and the other Epsilon. They're pretty cool. They like hanging out with me. They eat little bugs. Helps keep my ceiling clean, I guess. At least that's how I justify not killing them. They just showed up one day. They haven't left. They've brought friends in, a couple of them have died. Their dead corpses lie on my floor till I vacuum them up. They don't talk. The only noise they make is when they fly into my lights on the ceiling fan. I think the two here are Susan and Epsilon. For all I know Susan and Epsilon could be dead. I must not be a very good friend. I can't tell one ladybug apart from another. Lets just say that Susan and Epsilon are still alive. It just makes for a better story. Let's pretend that they like me, too. Susan and Epsilon are such good friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home