Thursday, February 17, 2005

Short People

Now I'm a fairly short person. I really get tired of these tall guys pushing me around like they don't see me. Don't they know it's not fun looking up people's noses? I mean, come on... use a tissue now and then. And stop treating me like a little kid! I'm 25! Sure, I may have to shop in the youth section, but I'm old! Heck of a lot older than you! What's with this "hello there little fella" crap? You wanna fight? There is a major advantage to being small. Big oofs are just plain slow. All that mass and you can't catch me. You're just a big slow oof. Look down guys. Look down, ... Look down and live.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A "big off", eh? I'm famous! I made it into Justin's blog! Awesome.

2/18/2005 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home