Monday, February 07, 2005

I Have a Dream

My best friend, Amber, and I were walking out of a large white house. It was a two story house. As we were walking to my car, I hit the button on my remote keyless entry to unlock the doors. It wasn't my car. I hit the button again. I could see the lights flash. It seemed like it was coming from all around. Every car looked like it was flashing. And they were all white! I though I saw the actual lights flash on a car. So we walked up to it and it wasn't it. Nowhere to be found was my car. The lights seemed to be coming from all around. The we found it. It was down a little drop-off in the drive-way. I guess we went home then.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I just say that all those pictures that randomly appear on the side of your blog are awesome? All those pictures that randomly appear on the side of your blog are awesome.

2/10/2005 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home