Friday, August 19, 2005

Today is Friday

My favorite song today is "Helena" by My Chemical Romance. I always hesitate to say I have a favorite anything because my favorite anything changes at random. An easy way for me to say something is my favorite is when I can't get it out of my head. I've been listening to this song all day in my head. Even when another song is playing, this song is still playing in my head. The only time this has happened before was when I woke up with "Caught A Light Sneeze" by Tori Amos playing in my head. Sometimes, when I'm building a house, and I forget my level, I'm always glad to know that I can use my laptop

as a level. If you don't believe me... click here. I took my car to get a flat tire fixed.

Two days later I took it back because if was flat again. I was going on a field trip with Shelley to Quala-T Imprints. On the way back to work, we saw a drunk armadillo.

Armadillos are weird critters. Where did they come from anyways?

2 Comments:

Blogger amber said...

yo. your not reminded me of andy m! love the pic. thanks for the nacho's at dennys last night! :)

8/19/2005 9:23 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

I nearly wet my pants when I saw that armadillo picture....nice.

8/22/2005 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home