Monday, August 15, 2005

Who am I?

One time when I was 17 I thought it would be cool to throw paintballs at my friend's car who drove parrallel along side me on the highway. He swerved and they went on two wheels for a good 50 ft. Another time I came up with the bright idea of building a pipe RPG bomb. We set it off at Ambers place and it went into the neighbors yard leaving a trail of smoke engulfing the entire neighborhood (got that one of film!) Another time I dressed up as a woman and layed in bed with Joe Hamblin pretending to have a cold for a cough syrup commerical. I also attended a white trash prom held in the backyard of a middle class suburban neighbore hood. It was equipt with a broken down 1956 Cadillac and oil pans laying everywhere. Then there was the time I had a car full of friends and decided to follow a white rabbit into a field. We ended up stuck up to the tires in mud and it took us a good hour or so to get out. Needless to say we were all covered in mud. One time I called Margaret a yeast infection. I was in the back-seat of the car with my usual crew going on no sleep for two days. It was funny. I also called Amber a bitch really loud in biology one day. Everyone looked at us. I think it's fun to make an ass out of yourself. I particularly get a chuckle when thinking about the times of the standard mini-van. I was only 16 but this was the car of all cars. I could drive that car around with all my friends in it and raise havoc on Waco every single weekend of our random highschool exsistance. I was the man! Who am I ? I am Justin. Creater of exciting fun and lovliness. I felt like putting spaces between my paragraphs today. Not sure why. Maybe it looks neater. I should tidy up my closet. It's truly a catastophy. I went to Walmart. Walmart is evil. I think it might be the devil in disguse. You go in with one thing in mind and come out spending more money than you thought you would. I'm a sucker for bargains and fireworks. Walmart should sell firworks. I really cannot spell very well either. ok bye

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, are you on barbiturates, too?
-----j

8/15/2005 5:49 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Hummm, I think I grew up in the wrong part of Texas. And, yes, Wal-mart is EVIL, as well as Target.

8/15/2005 10:21 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

What are "barbiturates?"

8/15/2005 11:21 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Now that I think about it... if I'm remembering correctly, the car that I was throwing paintballs at was swerving not because of the paintballs, but to pretend to try to hit me. Then that car driver pulled away, haha, just pretending, but over corrected and that is how the two-wheeled U-turn came about. I remember now. I mis-spoke earlier.

8/15/2005 11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

barbiturates

A class of chemicals derived from barbituric acid or thiobarbituric acid. Many of these are medically important as sedatives and hypnotics (sedatives, barbiturate), as anaesthetics, or as anticonvulsants.


-----j

8/16/2005 9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your memory to detail stories, Justin. That's right and to anyone who reads this, and can't come to a point of belief about the car on two wheels story just make your way to the Farnsworth's house and ask someone there if they would (ever so politely) allow you (or other such wondering occupants) to observe the dime size dent on the front hood close to the windshield of a 1986 Pontiac Grand Am, caused by a paintball.

8/16/2005 6:04 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

go2knowjoe, straight up from the Newton Library, nice to see ya. Emily, you make it sound like I'm a mean person that calls you a bitch all the time.

8/16/2005 11:15 PM  
Blogger amber said...

HI JOE!!!!!!!

8/17/2005 1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"BITCH:
1. n. Female dog
2. n. (vulgar) Woman who for one reason or another deserves a good bitch-slap
3. v. To talk or act as such a woman
4. n. (coarse) Woman who sleeps around"

-from: urbandictionary.com

I disagree w/ #4.

8/31/2005 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home