Monday, July 25, 2005

Enhance It

Don't you hate it when you are watching a show on TV, and they have a picture that they are "studying" and can't put the pieces together to solve whatever problem they have... then out of nowhere, someone points to an inconspicuous area of the photograph and says, "enhance this part." Then it all becomes perfectly clear that there is a face in the reflection off a spoon that solves the mystery. Well, while eating pizza, after eating pizza, still at the restaurant, but definitely finished eating, somehow my camera accidentally fired and took a picture of the pizza pan. I didn't think anything of it, until I "enhanced" it.



It all makes sense now. Houston is such a good town that street intersections

(what country are we in?)...
have halo's over them.

There was this guy mowing his lawn with the coolest hard hat

I had ever seen. It was like an aluminum safari hat. I took lots of pictures. This is me not taking a picture of Kristy.

While driving down the road to the Apple store, all of a sudden the road was flooded.

I swear I was taking a picture of the cars driving thru the water.

I took a detour and finally made it to the Apple store.

I wanted to go ice skating.

But it isn't fun going ice skating by yourself. I wanna drive a zamboni.

I want to make a movie that follows the random thought process of a dream, that seems to make sense when you are having it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

That enhancing thing is so true....love the picture of Keller in the pizza pan. hehehe. Did you have fun at the Apple store?

7/26/2005 1:52 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

A kid in a candy store?

7/26/2005 10:06 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

because i didn't bring your shoes

7/26/2005 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home