Monday, July 11, 2005

Wasabi Revisited

A long time ago (March) I wrote a blog titled "fitty dolla bill."
March 3, 2005 Julies name in my phone was "Fajitas*." Today I changed it to "Wasabi." If someone puts a high enough price on anything, someone is going to do it. This is why I will never bet someone that they won't eat something gross, hot, or otherwise just nasty. Brandon said to Julie, "I'll give you $50 if you eat this huge chunk of wasabi." Julie says, "Ok." Eats it with no reaction at all. Not even worth the $50. I guess someone should have mentioned Julie's unmatched jalepeno-eating contest record. Brandon was sad. *The name "Fajitas" is indicative of Julie's standard menu item of choice.
This is important because 4 months later, Brandon still owes Julie $30. So tonight he gives her $3. And she says that if he eats this tube of wasabi

that she'll give him $27. He says ok.

To see what happens, click here. Mourice

wasn't impressed. Neither was Chachi.

She just wanted a cookie. Ain't she cute. Julie took off $2 of what he owed her for his noble effort.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Julie is crazy! I don't know how that girl did what she did, and I don't know how that guy thought he could do that whole tube. hehe.

7/12/2005 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home