Thursday, June 02, 2005

Digital Dependencies

Today the internet died. With it, g5.justinink.com, pictures on blog.justinink.com (justicart.blogspot.com), theplaces.com, and hearts of many children across the world. Let us have a moment of silence to reflect on the joy brought to our lives... (silence) If anyone has any balls, call Time-Warner Cable at (254) 776-1141 and petition them to fix my internet. I already spent 30 minutes with a nice lady from up North telling jokes and such waiting for my DVD to finish burning because she wanted me to reset my computer. She assured me that this would fix the problem even though I told her that the problem was in the modem - their modem. After I reset my computer, still nothing working net-wise, she finally let in and transfered me to a local office. The hard-to-hear lady on this line told me that someone would be out to look at it today. Until that time, boring blog entries. Sorry, no pics. Oh, here's one. And another one.



2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

It works!

6/02/2005 1:44 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Man, you are having PROB-LEMS with that little computer of yours. Nice pictures.

6/03/2005 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home