Sunday, May 08, 2005

aMUSEd

The locus in my head won't stop screaming. Muse

concert was awesome.

Back in the day, people waved lit cigarette lighters around in the air. Now-a-days these kids wave phones

around taking pictures. I'm a tall guy, so I can see the sea of camera phones. Follow the bouncing ball.

Oh boy, getting a little buz from the kids smokin' da weed. Who's your weed man, and how you smoke it so good? Kirby Lane's was packed afterwards. A stretch caddy was taking up too much space, so I squeezed in around it and made a parking space with less than a quarter inch

to spare. The hostess with the maroon shirt and turquois bra was pretty. I think she was a lesbian. I didn't get her number, so lets just say she was a lesbian. I thought it might be the same waitress from a year ago (picture), but I don't think so. This one was prettier. On the way home, we stopped at a shell station for gas and potty. There were two cars with fancy rims in the parking lot. I think they were making a drug deal. Pumped gas and restroom was out of order. So we went across the street to diamond shamrock. I hate diamond shamrock. They had the doors "locked." So our third restroom break was at HEB. Lets just say that 4 glasses of water at chili's, 1.5 liter dasani, 4 glasses at Kirby lanes... nah, we won't say it. A half hour later, 4th potty break at another diamond shamrock. I hate diamond shamrock. I also hate blow dryer hand dryers. Just give me a paper towel. It's faster. Them dryers are sooo slooow. I usually end up wiping my hands on my shirt to finish drying them off. Not tonight. This one was a jet engine. It had a sticker on it that said "Feel the Power."

I felt the power and 4 seconds later, my hands were completely dry. Fifth potty break was at my house just before typing this. I think I'm done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I have to agree that the concert was super-fantastic. It was also super freakin loud. I think i would have had even more fun if I hadnt been...oh...two feet shorter than the rest of mankind. *sigh*

I have to mention that the 'feel the power' sticker in the bathroom leaves me a little disturbed. I wonder if it came with the hand dryer, or if someone used the hand dryer and was so impressed they thought it needed a 'feel the power' sticker?

5/09/2005 6:14 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Feel the power of a quarter of an inch parking job.

5/10/2005 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home