Saturday, April 09, 2005

Its a boy!

Today I went to the RiverWalk on the Brazos River. It was quite a lovely day. I took my video camera for no reason at all besides being bored. I made lots of friends. There was a pretty bird

hanging out with me for a while. I guess some cowboys

got lost because they were riding horses in the middle of the city. And another one

walking by the river. Everyone seemed to be going somewhere. This guys name is Frank

. He was nice. I think these guys

were gay. There was this girl, and I think the guy was scared of her because he was running away

from her. This is a Gangsta

down by the river. I know he might be freakin' hot

without his shirt on, but I was just hoping that he would fall. He didn't. A guy and (I hope) his daughter

. He was too nice to be a bad man. Nap time!

A picnic table makes a great bed. It's better than the ground. Baylor Students make great friends, but he doesn't deserve her

. They were comparing who was the most pale. Oh my gosh, I haven't tanned in, like, a week! I love Old People

. Even old men gotta check out the ladies! Mom wanted to take pictures before prom. I'm glad it's a casual prom

. I hate wearing dresses. My favorite friend was Harvey the Turtle

. He didn't have much to say. The best people were the white family

and the Mexican family

. I love feeding the ducks. I don't know if this girl

was getting married and taking pictures before, already got married and was getting the most out of her dress, or just hoping that one day she will get married. If I were a girl, I'd be wearing it for the last reason.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Another one of those "bird" cowboys, specifically this guy named Frank,was running away from these guys that were Gangsta. And he may be freakin' hot, but Frank was dressed like he was going to a casual prom. Anyway, this guy and (I hope) his daughter looked like they were going back to the hotel for what I'm guessing would be nap time! Anyhoo, I was thinking to myself, does this man deserve her? She must be a great girl! She probably helps old people across the street and takes care of her brother's pet, Harvey the Turtle. This girl, I bet a white family and a mexican family would love to have her marry one of their "bird" cowboy sons.

4/10/2005 12:33 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

it's like this: i can never be as clever as alison. tonight my imagination was sucked out of my brain. perhaps i can retrieve it tomorrow.

4/13/2005 11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you're pulling the old "opposition in all things" argument on me.

Well done.

4/15/2005 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home