Monday, March 14, 2005

Ocular Acuteness

I usually tend to be an optimistic person. I may not always necessarily see the glass as half full, but maybe half way to another one at times. I lived in Seattle for the first 10 years of my life and I always remember the sunshine. I've got reason to be optimistic. I'm a happy person. I've never had something go so wrong that it caused irreparable damage. Things always work out. I have the best friends in the world. I've got a decent job. I enjoy doing what I do. I have a car that works well. I've sent out a few resumes with a demo reel. I've had promising replies leading to interviews in San Antonio, Salt Lake, Houston, and even a competing TV station in Waco. None of them hired me. I like to think that I have a good demo reel. People tell me I do. So why don't I have a new job? Optimistically? Well, if I had gotten a job in any of the places outside of Waco, I might have been happy. I would miss my friends. I'd make new friends. If I had gotten on an LDS singles site like LDS linkup I would probably put that I was from Salt Lake, or Houston, or where ever. If that were the case, Kelly might not have ever got into contact with me. Maybe that is why. I don't know, we'll see. On the subject of ocular acuteness, I got contact lenses this week. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home