Thursday, March 03, 2005

fitty dolla bill

Julies name in my phone was "Fajitas*." Today I changed it to "Wasabi." If someone puts a high enough price on anything, someone is going to do it. This is why I will never bet someone that they won't eat something gross, hot, or otherwise just nasty. Brandon said to Julie, "I'll give you $50 if you eat this huge chunk of wasabi." Julie says, "Ok." Eats it with no reaction at all. Not even worth the $50. I guess someone should have mentioned Julie's unmatched jalepeno-eating contest record. Brandon was sad. *The name "Fajitas" is indicative of Julie's standard menu item of choice.

1 Comments:

Blogger amber said...

julie is a timeless epitomy of fearless food eating tactics. i think her and my dad would get along great. bye justin!

3/04/2005 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home