Saturday, March 05, 2005

Professional Sanitation Engineer

Getting up, before the sun shines thru. Clean my truck, to make it look new. Gonna wax and polish til it shines. Being a garbage man its the life and times. Gonna sport my truck with all its class. I'll pick up all the plastic, card-board, and glass. I take the garbage no one needs Dead bodies, potato peels, dandelion weeds. Over and over the same old thing, Trash in trash smashed, for you I sing, "Just put it on the curb, right over here. I'm your Professional Sanitation Engineer." I take all your trash to the city dump And dump it in one gigantic lump. You don't have to worry, It's all said and done. The trash is gone, so go have some fun. When the day is done, I go home And sit on the couch, all alone. I miss your trash please let me be Your trash man for all eternity. Over and over the same old thing, Trash in trash smashed, for you I sing, "Just put it on the curb, right over here. I'm your Professional Sanitation Engineer."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*speechless*

3/08/2005 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home