Friday, April 15, 2005

Out for Delivery

Who is your favourite carrier? USPS? UPS? FedEx? DHL? Lonestar Overnight? Mine is DHL. I take a package in to be shipped and I never have to worry about anything. It's quick and easy. But that is not where they shine. They deliver fast. Ground usually takes 3-4 days. I know exactly when I should be home waiting. I just call my good friend, Margaret, at DHL and she'll tell me how far away they are from my house. As I sit here waiting for UPS to deliver, I wish I had ordered with DHL Shipping. Plus the fact that a DHL truck drove by about an hour ago. I have no idea when my package will be here. Or if it will ever get here. For some reason, UPS is the only service that has repeatedly tried to deliver my packages to Cameron Park. DHL, I'm sorry I've strayed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home