Sunday, April 24, 2005

Cowboys and Injuns

Keller and I were going on a road trip. I don't know where we were going. I know it was far because I was worried that my phone battery wouldn't last long. We were riding bikes. Before we left, Keller stole some food from the store. Then we were in Angela's blue neon. But Keller had to take the food back because he stole the wrong one. While he was taking the food back, we were driving down some dirt roads with grass plains all around us when all of a sudden, Indians started coming up over the horizon all around us. It seems like they were fighting, because some other Indians rode up on horses and the first Indians shot them with arrows. We were scared, so we started driving off. Then Angela stopped the car and I got out and ran as fast as I could down the road when an Indian appeared in the middle of the road down the way. I still ran straight for him. I stopped right in front of him only to realize that this one lonely Indian in the middle of the road was actually 3 Indians lined up. So what did I do? I got down and bowed before them. I bowed to the first one. Then the second one - she said, "Oh, that's nice." And the third one - must have been a servant because he was carrying something and seemed to not want me to bow to him. The woman Indian picked up some sort of Eagles claw out of a pothole filled with water. I said, "I like that." And she said she'd give it to me. But I didn't have a necklace to put it on. I thought she was going to pull a necklace for me out of her leather purse, but she didn't. She pulled out an individually wrapped brownie and gave it to me. I thought that I should give her something in return, and the only thing I had in my hands was an opened graham crackers package. She accepted my gift. Then my phone rang.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

And WHAT form of crack did you do before this whole senario transpired?

4/25/2005 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home