Sunday, April 17, 2005

Saturday is a Special Day

First, I woke up around 10ish. I took pictures of my mom (see previous post), and her garden.

Then I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Then ham, then another. I'm a growing boy. Then Jasper the Cat

modeled for me on the catwalk. Then I went to the airport and took pictures of my dad's airplane.

. Then went to Killeen and video taped some interviews. The tape broke so I lost the interviews. Went to a play called "The Perfect Wedding." It was funny. Then played basketball. Came home, showered, blogged.

4 Comments:

Blogger amber said...

you need mr. rogers music for that blog

4/18/2005 11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhh..........Durrrrrrrrrrr

4/19/2005 11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhh..........Durrrrrrrrrrr

4/19/2005 11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is my name so common?



What?

4/19/2005 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home