Monday, May 16, 2005

I see you, you don't see me

I'm hidden with my telephoto lens up in the tree. This is Anjulie

looking for me. The jubilee practice was fun. I decided to spare you all the gruesome task of sorting through the 528 pictures I took. One of my best friends from the whole thing was this handsome little guy.

He kept everyone away from my camera. And all his friends, too. At one point, ok, the whole time, they had the speakers blasting extremely loud. EXTREMELY LOUD. Just put your hands over your ears and yell that in your head to get the idea. So, Mike Estrada had a simple solution

for this problem. The best part of the trip was the coolest chili's ever. It had a patio that overlooked a river/lake. I made a panoramic picture

for all your viewing pleasure. If you click on the actuall picture, you can see it big and scroll across it. The end.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

I think that hiding in a tree with a telephoto lens is a little on the creepy side there Justin. May I suggest a therapist before this condition gets any worse?

5/16/2005 10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't believe her. A little lite stalking was always, for me, the beginning of many a meaningful and fulfilling series of restraining orders that I cherish to this very day in the depths of my creepy, creepy heart.
-----j

5/17/2005 1:25 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

I have to agree with jw (nice to meet you jw). a little stalking never hurt anyone. sure, it may scare the person being stalked...but that's just because they are pansies. stalking has brought about three of my four imaginary relationships.

5/17/2005 2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home