Saturday, June 11, 2005

Drunk Horses and Hand Grenades

I wasn't drunk at 2:30. I usually tend to not be drunk when I don't drink. I think the elephant that ran out in front of me on the highway was drunk. Or was it a horse? Either way, my keen un-drunk reflexes and driving skills helped me to avoid the elephant. Or was it a horse? If it wasn't an elephant, it was a really small horse. Maybe a dog. I agreed with the 9-1-1 operator that it definitely was a horse. She sounded rather pleasant for being up at 2:30 on the phone. Did I call 9-1-1? Either way, the horse is going to jail for sure! So, to wrap things up... goodnight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

So, you weren't drunk.....were you on heavy narcotics? If you were, you would probably have seen the elephant/horse and thought you called 911. On the other hand, you may just be full of crap. And knowing your personality, I would have to lean towards the latter. Yes, good thing you have great driving reflexes, cause it would've sucked if you had hit that imaginary elehorse.

6/11/2005 2:04 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

honest to goodness truth: a horse ran in front of me - far enough away that I didn't have to swerve or even hit the brakes. I stopped and stared it down for a couple seconds before it ran off into someone's backyard, when I called 9-1-1 and was annoyed because I could hear everything I said with enough echo to think someone was restating my exact words. Very annoying.

6/12/2005 11:11 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Ok, Justin, I'll believe you. Although, I still think you're weird for calling 911 just for seeing a elehorse in the middle of the road.

6/13/2005 4:27 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

It could have had rabies. And teeth. You should have seen the teeth.

6/13/2005 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home