Friday, July 22, 2005

Socially Dead

So... Last night I was working on a research paper.

Somehow, by 10 o'clock

I was dead tired. So I went to sleep. I woke up at 5 in the a.m. and couldn't sleep. I layed there til 6. I downloaded some geocaches to my GPS.

Thought about finding some but they aren't fun by yourself. I changed the color of the apple on my iBook.

I used green transparency.

I took some pictures. Some people ask why I bought a new camera when I already had one. Here is the reason: The moral: Stay up late because getting up early is boring and sucks. Early to rise, Early to bed, Makes a man healthy But socially dead.

4 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

I've never looked for one.

7/22/2005 5:56 PM  
Blogger amber said...

hi justin

7/23/2005 12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a cool person. If I end up in the adjusting biz, you should come.
-----j

7/23/2005 7:39 PM  
Blogger supernatman said...

geocaching... i don't get it...

7/24/2005 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home