Thursday, August 11, 2005

Gullibles Trabels

:Large Pictures Warning: Please be patient
Ok, so there's this Mexican... his name is Rod.

He complained because the only picture I have of him was in the background of a picture of a bunch of other people, including Fred. Yay Fred. The only reason he gets highlighted in two blogs in a row is to allow him a fair picture posting. So, cemetery's are pretty cool. Especially at night with a little mist in the air. There was this angel, life sized, crying.

Why was she crying? Is she sad that the person died? Because don't angels know what is coming to them? Or, Kat thinks

that they might be demons, sad that the person lived a good life. All I know is, angels, wether good or bad, they all have big feet.

Speaking of bowling, Lisa is sooo good that she can bowl 2 lanes at the same time.

Ok, yes, both of them went into the right gutter of their respective lanes. Now... what's with gullibility? How many times do you get an email that is so stupid that it makes you wonder how many people fall for it? Like, "the government has this new email tracking and if you send this email to 10 people, Abercrombie and Fitch will send you a gajillian dollars..." Well, at least the person that sent it to you fell for it, so someone out there is gullible. How about when they put pictures on it... It has to be believable, right? Pictures don't lie? So, this girl sent me this email... It's a pretty funny picture.

But I am not fooled... I see Photoshop written all over it. First, the eyes are on the wrong side, second, the eyebrows would have stretched, third, that's just dumb. The caption said, "Can you do this?" I decided to try it. About 5 minutes later, here you go.

For any gullible people out there... I am not a freak. I did not perform the hideous act of stretching my face in a contorted way. Have a nice day.

7 Comments:

Blogger Julie McJules said...

That's a good look, you should really think about keeping it up.

8/11/2005 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's that hot chick in the cemetary?

8/11/2005 10:03 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

I don't know, either an angel or a demon...

8/11/2005 10:04 PM  
Blogger Ridiculously Tarty said...

Wow, I think I like your picture better - looks much more friendly!

Anyway, the whole issue might not matter any more soon - apparently the word "gullible" is going to be removed from the next edition of the Oxford English Dictionary.

8/12/2005 8:07 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Oh no! It's my favorite word!

8/12/2005 11:42 AM  
Blogger amber said...

removing that word from the dictionary! why would they do that! i totally beleive you!

8/14/2005 7:51 PM  
Blogger Ridiculously Tarty said...

Oh, and while I'm here, I have 20 million pounds that have been discovered in a bank accont belonging to a deceased terrorist. We want to donate this money to a disaster relief fund, but UK banking practices mean that the money will be confiscated if it is transferred to a local account.

In order to facilitate the good use of this money, I need to send it to a US bank account - if you would be so kind as to assist in this matter, I will be able to reward you with 15% of the resulting funds; I ask for your discreet and rapid assistance in this most confidential of matters, and assure you of the ultimate trustworthinessingtion.

If you would like any further information, please view my organisation's website at http://j-walk.com/other/conf/

8/16/2005 6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home