Sunday, August 07, 2005

she shels by the she shore

So there's this Mexican... his name is Rod.

When we went bowling the other day... he got a 185.

That's pretty good, right? I got a 118. Here is Julie's Room.

So, the other day at work, Shelley pushed me around

on the dolly. Shelley is funny. I call her Shelby because when she signs her name, the last 'l' and the last 'e' blend together to make a cursive 'b.' She thinks that it is quite odd that the "Classic Colors"

of markers comes with gray. I think that it should be spelled grey. Speaking of "The Bachelor"... (just play along) ... as you could see in the Ad in this last Thursdays paper, there was an open casting call for "The Bachelor." I took pictures.

The very first picture I took was of Laura taking a picture of me.

Cliche picture? Yes. I am glad I work for an ABC affiliate, which makes me ineligible to play "The Bachelor" game. Since I really want to be on it, surrounded by slutty whores beautiful women with great personalities

all day. I guess I'm the most ineligible bachelor. I had roses.

I wanted to give one to this girl...

she was supposed to be my wife. If you are tilting your head, then you definitely know she's hot. Lisa was there for one two purposes. To feel the "Bachelor" wannabe's muscles, and to find a wife husband.

This is another one of her husbands.

I went into Victoria's Secret to hand out applications. Our stage was set up right outside Victoria's Secret.

There were lot's of people and things to take pictures of outside Victoria's Secret. Like Austin with the Pretzel Man.

Old men wearing white shorts, no socks, and black penny-loafers.

Ugh! And a Mexi-mullet.

I think Rod should grow out a mullet so we can call him Mexi-Mullet-Man. Shel Silverstein writes some cool stuff, right? But have you heard him read it? He's scary. Here's a good one -> click here.

6 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Justin, you are so dang random...I love it! Your title is very catchy, and hurrah! for bowling.

8/07/2005 2:01 AM  
Blogger amber said...

hey justin. reading yoru blog is fun. i imagine it being read to me in some mans deep voices. it's like picture story time or soemthing. ok bye

8/07/2005 3:09 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

To see all the bachelor auditions, visit here.

8/07/2005 12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, where is the pics of me and you and Lisa from last Wed?
-----j

8/07/2005 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pic in front of victoria's secret. I'll see what I can do about the mullet.

8/07/2005 8:22 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Jeff - Your Pictures, Sir

8/07/2005 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home