Saturday, August 13, 2005

Gullibles Trabels Part III

Dear friend, Thanks for your response, kindly go through this message and send me all the required information to enable us proceed further. All I want you is to assist me in claiming this US$15M been deposited in our bank by the deceased person MR BRIAN CLAUDE.I want us to secure this fund and use it for a better investment instead of the management of our bank declaring it to the war college for purchasing of ammunitions that will be used for the destruction of lives and properties. You will be presented as the next of kin to the late depositor we will secure on your behalf every document to proof you a legitimate next of kin to the depositor MR BRIAN CLAUDE. An affidavit of claim will be obtained on your name from the Federal High Court here, which will present you as a legal next of kin, after we register and file a LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION on your favor in the probate. You will help to invest my share into a profitable business there in your Country. You are guaranteed 100% risk free involvement in this deal as I will be guiding you on every step to be taken, your presence here in Nigeria will not be needed before this fund will be transferred into the bank account that you will provide. All that is needed from you is your maximum assistance both morally and otherwise, and you are to act, as I will instruct you to do. Now for this transaction to come true, send to me the requested informations as stated in my previous mail (proposal) and also listed below: Full Your address Phone and fax numbers bank name and address Swift/sorting code or Routing number Account number Account beneficiary's name. For us to see a hitch free one, it goes thus: (1) Confidentiality: This is highly needed thereby keeping sealed lip in every step taken; you should not disclose this business to anybody until the money is confirmed in your account. I will be in your country with the original documents covering the money before the money get to your account, then we can be able to go into sharing of the money tentatively and you will introduce me to a lucrative business in your country were my share will be invested. (2) Terms and Conditions: For rendering these services, Once again I have resolved that 40% of the total sum will be given to you, 60% will be for me, we shall deduct all expenses local and international before final sharing of the money. (3) Constant Communication: You should always get in touch with me to know the next step to be taken However, to know the progress of the deal. (4) Co-operation: You should act accordingly thereby working like a team to achieve success in this deal. My friend, I am giving you trust in this deal and promise that you will not me disappoint in any form, you should also trust me and act as I instruct you. I will want you to send to me very urgent the above-mentioned info after reading this mail. Feel free to contact me on this private tel number 234-803-747 577 for more oral clarification, this deal desires utmost confidentiality; please make sure that you call me today as soon as you received this mail. God bless you and waiting to hear from you make sure that you send your next mail via this address only. Yours faithfully, Mr. Don Obi Tel: 234-803-747 577

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

5607 N 6th St.
Kansas City, MO 64101
Bank of America
1200 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
1159045319
58462136
Justin Johnston

8/13/2005 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y'know, I've always wanted to scambait one o' those cats, but nobody ever sent me anything. If you need a cohort, onecaveat@lycos.com...

-----j

8/14/2005 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home