Monday, April 03, 2006

Generic Post

I like to think of myself as a sensible guy. Sometimes I can't see spending twice as much for something when you can get a generic version. But... Sometimes you just have to have the real thing. I have compiled a short list of products that need to be the real thing. Oreos Hershey's Chocolate Syrup Cinamon Toast Crunch Helmanns (Best Foods) Mayo Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Skippy Peanut Butter Corn Pops If you can think of any generic food that just doesn't cut it... put it in the comments.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

birth control

4/03/2006 1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry,
I didn't understand the assignment.
You wanted foods...how about pickled pigs feet. I wouldn't even want to eat the name brand

4/03/2006 1:52 PM  
Blogger amber said...

generic NyQuil sucks.

4/05/2006 12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peeps.
Queso.
Hummus...

Edible undies.

I've never had any, but you can imagine.

-----j





P.S.
Snakes on a Plane!

4/13/2006 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a question about the webpage screenshots on your "Friends" page. Did you take them yourself or are they automatically generated somehow?

4/15/2006 9:35 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

I took them myself... I worked for a few minutes to automate it and gave up... sorry for it not being updated.

4/16/2006 2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home