Monday, January 30, 2006

Burn Ban

went camping this weekend. got wet. played paintball. the end. So, because there was a burn ban, no one brought matches or lighters. Or maybe we just forgot. The only way we're going to be able to play phase 10 in front of a fire is to jump start it with the car and cables. It was a lovely fire. Played til 4am. David and Jake

put up their pathetic little tent and slept in the car. I put up my pathetic, trustworthy

tent and slept in Keller's $25 tent

that was still in the packaging before we put it up. It rained for 5 hours straight. My tent looked like a slip and slide.

We didn't catch a field on fire.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you let Gary Coleman join you on your trip...


Gary Coleman needs friends...

I love him...........

1/30/2006 4:23 PM  
Blogger amber said...

haha that's cool! remember when we camped out at whiteney this summer? that was fun. lets go again. i miss you. are we still friends? who are you? why am i here? ok bye.

2/01/2006 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do love him

2/06/2006 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said you'd wait 'til I got back to have a Gary Coleman camping party! I guess it doesn't take long to forget about me. As Steve and Kanye would say 'Soupstain don't care 'bout Jeffery.'

-----j


P.S.
J/K


P.P.S.
That's Just Kidding, not Jennifer Kent...

2/07/2006 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Whatchoo talking about Willis?"

2/07/2006 10:10 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Jeff... I thought you were dead.

2/07/2006 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day Babe Ruth. Oh yeah and u too Justin. I wrote this on the 6th I swear.

2/08/2006 4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Integrating Gmail into Outlook was easier, too. It just hurts to go the other direction.

2/15/2006 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home