Friday, December 09, 2005

Put Your Bananas On the Counter

A few things worthy of note... Voldemort will make his maiden voyage today. He's all ready to go, even got his own number in the fleet.
Kemi is making progress on her drawing. It's huge.
I broke an axe handle.
It wasn't my fault... we were cold.
And these people successfully made it into my top 10 annoying people list.
They were buying groceries in the automotive department. Why? Maybe because they felt like since they were in motorized shopping carts, that's where they needed to check out. That wasn't the annoying part. They were there 25 minutes. No one else could do anything. I guess it didn't matter, since the wait for an oil change was 2 1/2 hours. Because of these idiots buying groceries in the automotive department. I don't usually like to complain on my blog. The best part was, after they got all their groceries (almost)... the lady put her bananas on the counter and the clerk said, "oh, we can't check those out here, you'll have to go to the front. We don't have a scale."

5 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

I loathe rude grocery store people. I once watched a woman at Wal-mart with not one, but two!, carts full of crap, check out at an express lane. This was also the only express lane to purchase cigarettes at, so other people ONLY buying cigarettes couldn't go to another lane. I was behind her at one point and then just decided to wait in the regular line. It was ridiculous! So, uh, I guess what I mean to say is, uh.....I understand the annoyance??? maybe? *nervous laugh*

12/10/2005 11:28 PM  
Blogger amber said...

it's so intresting the kind of people you encounter at Wal-mart. Most of those people were old..that could be part of the annoyance as well. ok bye.

12/11/2005 12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I aoplogize beforehand:

George Bush don't care 'bout old peoples...

Justin, glad to hear you're not gay... for your gal's parents sake.

12/12/2005 8:31 AM  
Blogger amber said...

blog dammit!

12/20/2005 1:11 AM  
Blogger amber said...

hey justin..i just heard some of the new thrice album..i know you said you didnt like them so much..but they soudn totally different. anyway..check it out. curious what you think. bye!

12/21/2005 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home