Monday, October 17, 2005

Fairly Well

This'll be short. First of all, Steve, and anyone who cares... I put pictures

up of the last last weekends movie-making experience. This last weekend was the Heart O' Texas Fair and Rodeo. I went with Kristy,

Lisa and Rod.

Did you know that you can get pizza on a stick?

Cops was apparently shot live at the fairgrounds by News Channel 25.

Every year I go to the fair, and every year I wonder why I wanted to go to the fair. Then I remember, it's for the animals.

They are the best things at the fair. My favorite was this turkey.
Every time you whistle at him, he gets mad and yells at you. I could do that for hours. I want a turkey. Do you think it would have been mean if we ate turkey legs in front of him? They are only $6. The fair is always boring. And yet, every year I go. There was this lady waiting

for someone to cook her food. Next show was at 7:30. It was 7:30. I got disco fever

while riding the ferris wheel. A minivan

parked on the way to our cars was spray-painted silver, even the windows. Thats classy. So you're probably wondering where Keller was. I told him I didn't want him to come because he'd be boring. Its fun to watch him try to eat cereal
with his gimp arm. Bless his heart. One funnel cake: $6 One bottle of watter: $3 8 tickets for 2 to ride the ferris wheel: $8 The chance to argue with a turkey: $17

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for shootin my flick, Man. The fair is crap. White trash flavored crap. All though I too enjoy the ag section.


Oh, and you're freakin evil for crackin on Keller's arm...

It is pretty funny though -- poor Keller.



P.S. George Bush don't care about Kellers.

10/17/2005 3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah all the people I like.
Justin. Lisa. Steve. Ramrod. Whistle-yelling-turkey.
I miss you all so much.

-----j

10/17/2005 4:15 PM  
Blogger amber said...

keller looks skinny

10/17/2005 11:56 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

I think I would still be whistling at the turkey right now, if I were you. But! I am not you. (Yes, I know. It IS a shocking revealation.)

10/18/2005 5:06 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

I would still be whistling at the turkey had it not have been for the people I was with. They obviously didn't see the humor in it.

10/18/2005 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home