Monday, September 19, 2005

Thank You, India

First of all, I'd like to thank Tejal

for being my favorite Indian from India or Houston. I'd like to thank steve

for keeping his comments clean. Thanks steve. Thirdly, I'd like to thank KXXV for making cool pencils

and clocks.

Shelley

said that they annoy her because the alarms keep going off and she doesn't know which ones are making the noise. Thanks, Jeff

for the wonderful note he left about how we would look with giant beards.

I'd also like to thank Darlene and Mark for being in "Seussical the Musical."

It was interesting.

I'd also like to thank the inventor of the paper clip

because I was able to use it to fix the printer at work. Thank you James, for having a camera

in your office that has no use whatsoever and takes up space. I'd like to thank the snack machine guy for putting M&Ms in the machine

AND M&Ms in a gumball machine.

It turns out that getting M&Ms out of the gumball machine is less economical, at 4.2 cents each, than the packets, at 2.9 cents each. I don't know if I can thank anyone without thanking Jasper the cat

for being so dang cute. And Kristy

for being Kristy.

Thanks to Amber

for letting me play doctor

with her nursing school supplies. I'd also like to thank this sasquach

for not eating me. Last, I'd like to thank my dad for helping me change my brakes,

and almost killing me when my tire almost came off driving 70 miles an hour on the 35. But I didn't die. Ok, so maybe I put the wheels on.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Justeen, for your thanks.

-----j

9/19/2005 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Juusteen, for being my favorite tall white boy.

9/19/2005 1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why I gotta keep it clean when you talkin bout playing doctor with Amber?


p.s. I am jealous of Jasper the cat's cuteness.

9/19/2005 1:30 PM  
Blogger amber said...

haha steve

9/20/2005 10:32 PM  
Blogger amber said...

thank you justin for cropping the fat outta my picture! :)

9/20/2005 10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve is my favorite Viking.
-----j

9/21/2005 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In case no one has heard, apparently we're all gonna die Saturday - so have a happy Friday.

9/22/2005 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as you are mine, Jeffy

9/22/2005 8:39 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Yay, my last experience before I die will be at work.

9/22/2005 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me want more blog

9/27/2005 4:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was me, the American Indian Bigfoot. I didn't know how to spell Justin's Indian translation and I was too lazy to go back and look at it. Maybe he spelt it wrong and just spelt it as it sounds, therefore it would then be just for me to do the same. Ok here it goes..............Sasquasch.

9/30/2005 8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They say u can't tell my head from my butt when it's full moon.

9/30/2005 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home