Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Bad Gas

I don't know if anybody has noticed, but gas is expensive

Duh! Why do people feel the need to argue about who paid more for gas at the pump? "I paid $45 yesterday." "Well I paid almost $60!" "My husband has an SUV and he paid almost $100." Ok, you win. You're the stupid one that bought an SUV and can't afford the gas. SUV's aren't prided on their fuel economy, we know. I don't care if you had to pay a lot for gas. Everybody does. You know, delivering pizza's with an old gas-hogging truck

can't be very economical. The tips might barely cover the gas. Gas is so expensive, truck drivers can't afford new tires.

Gas is sooo expensive, Skuza couldn't afford the fish food to feed my fish

given to Maya and back, given to Seth, Christine, back to me and to Seth again. Poor fish, probably committed suicide because nobody wanted him. Gas is so expensive that high dollar production companies like "Girls Gone Wild" can't afford a decent sign.

The only way we got in was because Kristy was with us. A long time ago, I posted a complaint against my competition concerning plagiarism and such graphic-wise larceny. Well,... here is the thief himself,

Ben, getting tore up at West Fest. Gas is sooo dang expensive, news photographers (Jeff from Same Guy Productions) have to resort to looting "Lost" posters

from last season. Last but not least, gas has reached the pinnacle of highness when the snack machine guy can't afford enough TGI Fridays Potato Skins to fill a whole row

and has to fill in the gaps with crappy Andy Capps crappy hot fries that taste like poo. Gas is soooo expensive that it's going to now cost you $0.27 to read this blog. Be careful... don't refresh or I'll charge you double.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Capps crappy hot fries supported my habit when I was there. Of coarse that was only 4 months, I guess if I depended on them for nutrition value for a couple of years I am sure somewhere in there they would start tasting mmmmmmm crappy.

9/07/2005 3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blame James Monroe, Robert R. Livingston and (mostly>) Napoleon for gas prices. If Bonaparte would have not sold Louisiana to Monroe+Livingston the pissant Frenchies would be all that Katrina killt & the world would be better off for it.

9/08/2005 8:45 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Amen.

9/08/2005 9:38 PM  
Blogger amber said...

haha. love that comment about the frenchies...

didnt the cheese eating french complain that we did not help out enough with the tsunami? wonder how much they are helping new orleans.

9/09/2005 12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I (as leader of this [but not only this] universe) have decided that to fix New Orleans we should scrape up the state of Oklahoma to be used as fill dirt for elevating New Orleans to a point above sea level.

9/09/2005 8:47 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

i don't even know you steve, but amen to that. who needs oklahoma anyway? they can't even win a fight against the horn-toads.

9/12/2005 5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

luv me sum copper shavings.... mmmmmmmmmm......

9/13/2005 8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justin, i live for your blog. please, justin, please update my life...

9/16/2005 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home