Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Extremely Interesting Blog Post

So the thing is... I like to make my blog posts at least a little worth your time to read. Sometimes I put pictures in the mix to throw off the monotony of a boring story. I like pictures. But what happens when I don't have a good story. Or I don't have a boring story and I don't have good pictures to show. This is what happens. I really am sorry that I wasted your time in making you think there was an "Extremely Interesting Blog Post" here. I guess you can sue me for false advertisement (pronounced ad-ver'-tisment). I do, however, have a couple cool pictures for your enjoyment. First: Mel Gibson made this film "Apocalypto." In the trailer he put or had someone put this flash frame. Go see if you can find it. Second: Rollerblading fun out at Cameron Park. It's such a lovely winter.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Is a flash frame where the image is only in there for one frame, so you can't consciously see it?

2. Who is that with the rollerblades on? What is the difference between rollerblades and inline skates?

1/25/2006 6:31 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Yes a flash frame is one frame, maybe a couple, but you can conciously see it. I dare you to try to see it in the trailer, I couldn't and I looked for it.

The rollerblade girl is Kristy. I think maybe "rollerblades" is a brand (i.e. xerox, kleenex, etc.) and inline skates is probably the generic term.

1/26/2006 12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like kleenex inline skates better than xerox.

"Screw You, Xerox In-Line Skates!!!" I says.

1/26/2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger amber said...

cool pic of kristy. i miss you. ok bye

1/28/2006 7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is she like eighty feet tall?
Oh, wait. Perspective.
-----j

2/07/2006 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home