Sunday, January 08, 2006

Prom

I didn't want to go to prom my junior year. I didn't want to go to high school my senior year. I never went to prom, so my good friends, Amber and Angela had a prom for me in their backyard.

My date: Sarah .

Tonight, Law Prom...

I'm on my way to the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport to pick up my beautiful date.

On the way, I saw a Viper

driving down the access road. The theme for this "prom" was gambling

with your life at Baylor Law School. I won $250

playing black jack. You can't have prom without dancing,

drunk dancing. The guy is a guy I went to high school with. I never cared for him much. Ending on a happy

note. Yay!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as if normal, cracker prom weren't bad enough...

1/10/2006 8:57 AM  
Blogger amber said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/10/2006 12:20 PM  
Blogger amber said...

i like that there's a propane tank in our picture.

1/10/2006 12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's pretty. Justin, did you hold her close, did you whisper breathy, sweet somethings in her ear? Did you give her a nice smooch on the cheek at the end of the night?
I hope you did...

Love,
j

1/10/2006 1:06 PM  
Blogger amber said...

"SW" loves you? who is he? you're a ... bigger hoe

1/10/2006 11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi You, I was really excited to see you visited my blog. I'll try to keep it funny now I know you come around sometimes.

1/14/2006 12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was reading (shhh) Slashdot.

1/19/2006 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home