Sunday, March 19, 2006

Mayor Leslie



My car

is clean, with the help of Kristy

and Kemi .

At work, someone brought clementines. I like clementines .

Somebody copied me and put an apple sticker

on their car. So, I have this picture on hotornot.com... Janice wanted a picture like that too...

And Robert...

This weekend was fun. Played paintball Saturday morning. Only got shot once, in the gun. Went biking in Cameron Park with Mike .

I only fell once on the Highlander trail. It's a fun new trail. Then flew down to Austin (I say flew because I had Robert's

radar detector.) We went to see one of Amber's

friend's band play at the Chuggin' Monkey on 6th Street .

Thats a picture of Leslie. He ran for Mayor of Austin. Definitely worth checking out that link... Amber, Angela, Robert, Janice, Jake and Keller (ol' bent arm) went. Yay.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anybody read this crappy blog?

3/29/2006 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is that attractive troll? I think hot or not is seriously over-looking a large audience base by not having very many trolls. Thanks for increasing our numbers.

3/29/2006 3:15 PM  
Blogger amber said...

i love you justin. we need to hang out more. yeehaw

3/29/2006 10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber loves Justin.
I am a treasure troll.
Now I'm going to go harass Mr. Joey on his mySpace site, because he was foolish enough to link to it.
(devious chuckle)

-----j

P.S.
Sorry 'bout the kitty.

3/31/2006 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arrgh, nevermind.
I have to be a mySpace "friend", first, before I can comment on anybody else's mySpace bloggy thing. I think that's so stupid. I wanted to be that guy that alluvasudden you see in your comments and your all like, "What th'?" and then you read the comment and your all like, "Who th'?" and then you find out who it is and your like, "Oh, that guy. That frackin' guy. That guy there. He's some guy..." or something like that.
But nooo, I can't do that, I can't just carpet bomb a bunch o' comments on somebody's site who hasn't accepted my friendship. I don't wanna play digital Red Rover just to bother people. Look, I'm bothering you (justin) right now, and I can do that because all's I gotta do is start typin', but mySpace is gay and stupid. Just like George Michael and his stupid Yo-Yo song...that gets stuck in my head...every time I watch 'Zoolander'.
Bugger.

-----j

3/31/2006 5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI JEFF... I'LL BET YOU'RE HOT. I LIKE POSTING ANONYMOUSLY. I AGREE, MYSPACE IS DUMB.

3/31/2006 10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why, yes.
I am hot.
Quite hot.
You wanna have blogsex?
Jus' kiddin.

Maybe......(sexy ellipsis)

-----j

4/01/2006 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waitaminute.
George-Michael?

Crap.

-----j

4/01/2006 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home