Saturday, July 08, 2006

Am I Losing the Fight?

At one time soupstain.com was getting over 1,000 hits per month. It was pretty consistent for a month. Then I got rid of the robots. That dropped the hits down to 500 per month. That was pretty consistent for a while. It's gone down steadily since January. Last month, 133. Where has everyone gone? I blame MySpace.com. I blame myself. A while ago I decided to break down and put myself on MySpace.com. I figured, everyone else is doing it, why not me? So I did, and put a plug that I don't use MySpace.com and put a link to soupstain.com. I thought that would bring people to soupstain.com. I was wrong. Instead of people going to soupstain.com, they just go to MySpace.com. My last post, which was a good one, only got 3 comments, and they were all from steve. Thanks steve. In the same time, I got 6 comments and 3 messages on MySpace.com. I think this blog is dying. I hate MySpace.com. Everything is so cluttered.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MySpace is a not good thing. I'm sorry you gave in.

7/08/2006 8:39 PM  
Blogger amber said...

myspace sucks... i hope soup stain gets better soon. :(

7/11/2006 8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LIKE soupstain.com

7/11/2006 10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soupstain is the f@#$in Madness! U B down, my brotha. For you -- I'll destroy the MySpace.com, and her wee ninjas. F@#$ a bunch of MySpace!!! Nazi punks. The MySpace shall die!



I'm not sure how. I don't actually think I could do anything about it. I would if i could, J-stud. I just don't think I have the pull like I did back when I was a US Senator.....
Sad these changing times.

And what the sh^# happened to the lil white boy Jeff? He was once a loyal. Now it seems he's gone the way of the sinister MySpace -- Damn cracker. And, Jeff, this shall not go unnoticed... Y'know - by God. He saw a dude in a fish's gut. He'll see your liar soul.

and eat it...

and then poo it to hell...

and stuff.

7/12/2006 3:30 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

but its so much easier to make fun of people on myspace. sorry i've been neglectful. i'm back to help your site feel better.

8/01/2006 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home