Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Horse [edited]

I like horses. They are pretty cool. I also like writing like I'm in third grade. Pictures. 5/18 - Today I figured out that I am not a cowboy. I never thought I was, but now I know I am not. Robert and I couldn't get the dang horses to come eat so we could put saddles on them. Maybe it was because there wasn't food so Robert tried to trick them by dumping leaves and sticks into the trough. They sniffed it and ran away. When we got real food they didn't trust us. 'Dem horses ain't dumb. Oh well.

5 Comments:

Blogger amber said...

wow.. i LOVE how those pictures pop up!!!!

5/18/2006 9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is pretty freakin cool. Horses is pwetty.

You're little anklet socks look kinda dorky in that first pic though. But the last two pics are cool.

5/19/2006 5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that SimpleViewer thinger, so I snagged it (and the extension, FlickrViewer, so it would just pull pics from Flickr). It's over yonder: http://subtlecoolness.com/photoflash

5/19/2006 5:47 PM  
Blogger amber said...

:) your comment was funny. thanks for being cool last night

5/22/2006 7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally using that photo prog for the wedding pix.

5/23/2006 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home