Wednesday, October 27, 2004

iPod Photo

Last night I saw that Apple had introduced the 40GB and 60GB color iPod Photo. I fell in love instantly. Now I want one. I can listen to all my audiobooks anytime. Right now I am "reading" "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen. Chapter 8 tonight on the way home from Amber's house. I borrowed "A Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking from Bro. Kirkham. I've "read" it on audiobook, but the hard copy has pictures. I like pictures. One picture, describing the density of a star, looks like the Pope's hat. The point is... now with an iPod that shows pictures, I can "read" the book and look at the pictures at the same time. Probably won't look at the pictures too much while driving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home