Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Jasper the Cat

On my old blog, I started posting pictures of Jasper the Cat every day of him sleeping on my couch or bed. It wasn't hard to get pictures of him sleeping on my couch or bed because if he isn't on my couch, he's on my bed, and the other way around. Well, that's an exaggeration. He isn't on my couch nor my bed right now. He's outside, sitting in the middle of the drive-way. Weird cat. But he was on my bed this morning. I was going to post his picture on here so I could continue the "Jasper the Cat" experience. But, looking back at my old blog, all it was was pictures of Jasper. So I won't do that. Nor will I transfer the old blog to this one. Fresh slate without boring pictures of a cat sleeping. The reason I started this blog was not to get away from the idea of posting Jasper the Cat's picture. I had every intention of doing that. The reason was because my old blog was unreliable. It was too easy to delete everything. Ok, so it was my fault. I guess. Some how, half the blog is gone. I know where the information is. It just doesn't show up on my blog. So, instead of trying to ghetto-rig my own home-grown blog, I decided to go with the tried and true blogger. Highly recommended by friends. If you wanted to see pictures of Jasper the Cat sleeping, come over and you can take your own picture. It got boring real quick taking pictures of the sleeping cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home